Didn't you realize that my purpose here is to be involved in my Father's business? Luke 2:49





Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Africa is a Big Continent

I am headed for Rumbek, Southern Sudan, by way of Nairobi, Kenya. On Google Earth, you can find Rumbek, and you can look at the tiny dirt strip where my plane will land. I will probably be "living" in a really tiny place called Akot, but we will then probably travel around a good bit. Whatever the "plans," they are completely "subject to change without notice."



2 comments:

  1. Peter we pray your trip will be safe and that Father will use you mightily. It's great that you have a blog where we can keep up with you as you have opportunity to post. Looking forwrd to hearing all about your trip when you return and will keep you in prayer while you're away. Wrapped with you in Jesus!! Betty Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter,
    You will be in my prayers. Stay safe. I know God will put you to good use there!
    Cheryl Sharpley

    ReplyDelete